Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Newspapers


Last I heard they reported there was going to be a tour of the jail so the voters would understand why they needed more money. I think we should start charging admission - the Sheriff could run a haunted house instead of a tour for Halloween.

Maybe the reason we don't have the crime stats is because Slape doesn't want everyone to know that spending extra money on hiring extra cops (outsiders, no less) isn't paying off.

How come the newspapers aren't talking about this?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I find it very interesting that the newspaper seems to run stories by the sheriff's department first before running them. Having studied journalism in my day, this is not only unethical but just plain stupid in my book. What's more interesting - the truth or the "canned response"?

They need to get their heads out of their asses and publish the real news!

Anonymous said...

read this https://countycrusaders.wordpress.com/